You can check out the previous Kids Love to Read linkys over on Laura’s Lovely Blog but first, over to our favourites from February:
Our favourite blog post from February’s link up was from Ish Mother Bec with her review of The Usborne Book of Night Time. Our Usborne books are some of the most read in our house and they are so easy for little ones to look through and lift the flaps by themselves.
Laura’s favourite post came from A Cornish Geek with a review of Little Guides to Great Lives. A fabulous collection of biographies about trailblazing women in history.
And Book Bairn’s favourite was Mumma Scribbles with her round up of What the Kids Read in January. A great selection of favourite reads.
- You are free to share posts about books you love or book reviews of children’s books. Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encourage reading and books with your little, or not so little ones?
- This linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
- Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it into your post.
- Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read and comment on the hosts’ posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the linky.
We’re looking forward to reading all your posts!
Each month Kids Love To Read features a giveaway of a children’s book and this month you could win a copy of Oh The Places You’ll Go by Dr Seuss.
To enter, just follow the Rafflecopter link below.