Our favourite blog post from the April link up was from Picture Book Perfect with their review of Bea’s Bees a picture book all about helping to encourage more bees, and not just those that make honey. The post also includes an interview with the author and illustrator.
Laura’s favourite post came from Arthur Wears with a review of a book all about teaching children how to be safe around dogs.
And Book Bairn’s favourite post was Raisie Bay’s review of In the City, a gorgeous picture book with very stylish illustrations.
- You are free to share posts about books you love or book reviews of children’s books. Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encourage reading and books with your little, or not so little ones?
- This linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
- Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it into your post.
- Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read and comment on the hosts’ posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the linky.
We’re looking forward to reading all your posts!
Each month Kids Love To Read features a giveaway of a children’s book and this month you could win a copy of the classic picture book We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury, which is celebrating it’s 30th anniversary this year.
To enter, just follow the Rafflecopter link below.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 10th June 2019. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.