You can catch up on the previous Kids Love to Read linkys over on Laura’s Lovely Blog but first, over to our favourite posts from the last linky of 2019:
Our favourite blog post from the last link up was from Raisie Bay and featured some brilliant activity books.
Laura’s favourite post came from Rainbows are too Beautiful with their post on mindfulness and relaxation techniques to aid sleep.
And Book Bairn’s spotted some of their favourites in Mumma Scribbles round up of what they read in October.
- You are free to share posts about books you love or book reviews of children’s books. Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encourage reading and books with your little, or not so little ones?
- This linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
- Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it into your post.
- Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read and comment on the hosts’ posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the linky.
We’re looking forward to reading all your posts!
Each month Kids Love To Read features a giveaway of a children’s book and this month you could win a copy of Bad Dad by David Walliams.
To enter, just follow the Rafflecopter link below.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 16th February 2020. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.