Our favourite blog post from the last link up was Peapod’s Picks which featured a childhood favourite of mine.
Laura’s favourite post came from Raisie Bay with a review of a brilliant workbook for girls.
And Book Bairn’s chose Book Nerd Cafe’s 2020 Gems for Children.
- You are free to share posts about books you love or book reviews of children’s books. Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encourage reading and books with your little, or not so little ones?
- This linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
- Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it into your post.
- Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read and comment on the hosts’ posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the linky.
We’re looking forward to reading all your posts!
Each month Kids Love To Read features a giveaway of a children’s book and this month you could win a copy of, in my opinion, one of the greatest children’s books – The Tiger Who Came to Tea by the wonderful Judith Kerr.
Enter by clicking here -> a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK residents only. The competition closes on the the 8th March 2020. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.