Our favourite blog post from the May link up was from The Next Best Thing to Mummy with their review of Let’s Talk to Mummy’s Tummy by Helen Lacey. A gorgeous and comprehensive picture book about preparing young children for the arrival of a sibling.
Laura’s favourite post came from Raisie Bay with a review of two brilliantly informative books on architecture and relativity.
And Book Bairn’s favourite post was a brilliant list of 15 ways to raise a reader from The Bear and The Fox.
- You are free to share posts about books you love or book reviews of children’s books. Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encourage reading and books with your little, or not so little ones?
- This linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
- Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it into your post.
- Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read and comment on the hosts’ posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the linky.
We’re looking forward to reading all your posts!
Each month Kids Love To Read features a giveaway of a children’s book and this month you could win a copy of The Wonky Donkey by Craig Smith.
To enter, just follow the Rafflecopter link below.
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 10th July 2019. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.