My favourite post came from Book Nerd Cafe and their post about their toddler who desperately wants a copy of every Julia Donaldson book on their book shelf. A girl after my own heart!
- You are free to share posts about books you love or book reviews of children’s books. Write about reading with children, share your love and your children’s love of books, what do you love to read together, how do you encourage reading and books with your little, or not so little ones?
- This linky is open every 3rd Monday of the month for one week.
- Grab the Kids Love to Read badge and pop it into your post.
- Use the #KLTR hashtag on Twitter and Instagram
- Share the love – try and read and comment on the hosts’ posts and on 2 other blogs listed on the linky.
We’re looking forward to reading all your posts!
Each month Kids Love To Read features a giveaway of a children’s book and this month you could win a copy of Fantastically Great Women who Changed the World by Kate Pankhurst – this is one of the best non fiction books for children in my opinion and one that mine love to read again and again.
Enter by clicking here -> a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Terms and conditions: Entries are open to UK and Ireland residents. The competition closes on the the 12th April 2020. Winners will be announced on social media and contacted via email. If the winner does not respond to the email in two weeks, a new winner will be randomly chosen.